About Me

My photo
I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care. I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses. He has a special way with horses. I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did. Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together. Not only are we partners but were the best of friends. These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect. All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care.  I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses.  He has a special way with horses.  I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did.  Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together.  Not only are we partners but were the best of friends.  These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect.  All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to read about your life out there!! I have been in California for 12 years and moved here to Montana 2 years ago!! LOVE IT!! I have a little sister whom is A LOT like you!! She breaks horses here, in fact she has my new Palomino out at her ranch that she is trying to get ready for rodeo season...my daughter and I each have horses and just love it!! Anyhow...can't wait to read all your stories...we have a family blog also at treasuredheirloom.blogspot.com!
    God bless!! Rossie

    ReplyDelete