About Me

My photo
I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care. I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses. He has a special way with horses. I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did. Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together. Not only are we partners but were the best of friends. These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect. All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Take a Trip To The Kennels

Take a trip with Kody and I to the kennels!


This is my flower bed Kody and I made last Spring.  There are bulbs and seeds planted right now working their magic below the soil, the package said they should be here my mid-summer.
I cant wait.  Oh...and don't mind the kitchen spoons in there, that is sectioning off where I havent planted.  I will not use those spoons anymore...I promise!


This is our home...as you can tell we love America, and flowers.

This is where we keep the dog food, we buy dog food by the pallet.  Buying dog food in bulk saves money.  Kody did the math one day.  He is very logical and sits at the coffee table figuring out numbers and pounds amd sorts of things.  He's a cutie. 



This is "Old Man Deano" He has earned every gray hair on his face.  When I feed him he tells me stories about Mountain Lions and Coons.  I love him so much that with his old age he now gets a winter coat.

This is Copper, he looks tough but he is a lover. He jumps up and dances with me like Lady Bird on King of The Hill.  I make sure we don't do that when were hunting unless we get a lion.  Then we can dance.

This is handsome Roscoe.  Mr. Floppy Ears.  He was once a house dog, but fate brought him to Kody to be a real hound dog. 

This is Radar, were working on his manners.  We got him a few months ago...he sure is good looking!

This is blue eyed Emery.  He was a dog that was given to Kody.  Sometimes Emery is a grump, but he holds such a special place in my heart.  He is so proud of every lion he has ever caught, he stands like a statue for pictures and sometimes wants to be a lap dog.  (And Harley our blue feamle may be having his babies!)
This is Gypsy a dog we have had for just a few days.  She loads in the box just fine and I'm sure we will get along great!

Kody loves all the dogs but Harley is his pride and joy.  His "Dog Girlfirend".  She is cold nosed and adorable.  That describes her so well.  And she may be having puppies!
And this little cute dog is Waylon, my pride and joy. 

Thank you for checking out our kennels!
~Wyoming Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment