About Me

My photo
I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care. I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses. He has a special way with horses. I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did. Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together. Not only are we partners but were the best of friends. These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect. All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

Friday, May 20, 2011

One time my brother roped a Turkey. We really are law abiding citizens. The turkey was relocated away from offices and made itself a new home down by the river. The last time I saw it, he was roosting on the roof of a truck. God bless that Turkey. The picture although is my pet turkey, the one that greets me every morning with fresh feces on my front porch. The one that gobbles at 4 a.m. and the one that talks back to me when I’m practicing my horrendous turkey call. He will gobble back to me even when I honk my horn. This turkey and I are buddies.



My baby sister wrote me a letter and put it in the mail…I see her everyday. Today I got the letter and blubbered like a kid in the driver seat of my truck. The letter was so sincere, something a sister understands. I think my favorite part was, “ I want to be just like you.” Oh and, “I’m looking forward to all the hundred more memories and fights so that when we’re old and in our wheel chairs, we can laugh about them together.” I love the word together. “I love you singing as loud as you can.” Just to let you know I can’t sing, but I can sing loud!

This is Joey and Marybeth, my parents take care of them. Marybeth loves Hannah Montana and Joey loves Sponge Bob, ask him to sing the song for you…he will! Today they competed in the State Special Olympics basketball games. They rock, they are funny and they are the biggest Glenrock Herder fans that have ever lived. Marybeth likes to wear her Mickey Mouse hat backwards when she is on the court.

Little Cody helped with the torch run, Joey was absolutely beat after. I think my Mom had to buy him a soda pop after. Little Cody is just perfect, but maybe I am just partial to him.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment