About Me

My photo
I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care. I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses. He has a special way with horses. I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did. Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together. Not only are we partners but were the best of friends. These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect. All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rearranging Our Little Store

My Grandma and I thought we should rearrange the store. The layout was getting boring, it had been the same way for 10 months. We needed a change of scenery. We got the job done with the help of my beautiful sister, my red headed brother, our cousin Clay and Little Cody sat back and ate my ice cream. A new ice cream shop opened across the street, that is the highlight of the Month of May. If you have not eaten Bunny Tracks flavored ice cream yet…you have not lived. Anyways, after a truck load to the dump, minimizing clothing racks, utilizing our trunks and shelves, we made the store look about 5 times bigger.

Here are some of the finishing touches!

This cool ladder is awesome decoration.  I picked it up for $30 at a garage sale.  It displays wild rags, belts and necklaces.  I'm in love. 


I kept this spot the same, the trunk that all of this sits on is so heavy.  I love the old fruit crates and the furs of a badger and a racoon.  



This is my favorite part of the store.  The saddle stand blends in perfectly with the rope baskets and the trunks.  The saddle stands are adorable and make for great decoration, Kody builds them, I paint them! That is teamwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment