About Me

My photo
I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care. I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses. He has a special way with horses. I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did. Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together. Not only are we partners but were the best of friends. These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect. All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Brother Who I Still Think Is Three...

This is Little Cody…he got the name little Cody since Big Kody (My Kody) came into the picture, before that he was Cody Bear or Baby brother. He grew up…and it upsets me.
I was talking to someone the other day and I was telling them about my little brother Cody who is 8...I stopped and said, “Oh my goodness, he is 10.” Then I had to tell them if I think he is still a little boy maybe he will stay that way forever.
We are about 12 years apart, I’m his big sister, if he wants a soda pop, candy bar or ten bucks to buy a toy he knows I will give it to him…but we never take advantage of each other.
Were identical in the sense of our personalities. He is my buddy, my friend and the best secret keeper.
Cody always gives me a hug when he sees me, even if it’s in public. He still thinks it’s cool to hang out with big sis.
One time we went out of town for the weekend, Kody, Cody, My brother Troyboy and myself. We picked Little Cody up from school…he was wearing all camo as if he just got out of the tree stand. He looked at me and said, “ I knew you were going to like my clothes.” …he refused to change out of it all weekend. And for Cody being Cody…that is why I love him.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of little Cody….the best little little little brother anyone could ever ask for. I only say little 3 times because I have 2 other little brothers.
 









Love you Little Cody!  

Photos courtesy of my Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment