About Me

My photo
I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care. I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses. He has a special way with horses. I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did. Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together. Not only are we partners but were the best of friends. These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect. All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love

This is Big Kody and Little Cody
They are a lot of like…more than just their names
They both love paisleys and cowboy ways
They like roan horses…or just plain ole’ broke horses
They both like their coffee black…Big Kody doesn’t mind a splash of baileys.
Little Cody likes to learn from Big Kody
And what is even better is both of them are my friends.

This is the man that loves me
His name is Kody
He doesn’t quite understand why I am so tender
But he loves me anyway
He tells me my boots aren’t wore out enough for a new pair
But I don’t listen
Sometimes he gets cranky in tight situations
So I just do what I need to do
Then he says sorry
This is Kody…the man that I love.

This is my little ‘big” brother Troyboy
He has red hair and likes Copenhagen
He will make you laugh
But has a tendency to make your blood boil
He loves his girlfriend very much
But what is wonderful is he is my brother
I am proud of Troyboy
I love him

This is the prettiest girl I know
Her name is Haley
She is tough and she is my friend
She dances to her own beat
She’s got rhythm
Her heart is big and she is smart
I am proud to call her my sis
I lover her

These are my parents
We never went without
They are in love
And we love them
My parents love their kids…
And they show their love everyday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment