About Me

My photo
I was raised in California, where my family ranched along with my parents raising us 5 kids, sometimes a few extra with them involved in foster care. I remember as a little girl how I loved watching my Dad ride...especially the gritty horses. He has a special way with horses. I knew from a kid that I wanted to marry a Cowboy...so I did. Although I haven't been a Wyoming Wife for long, my husband and I live an exciting life together. Not only are we partners but were the best of friends. These are going to be stories which include my emotions (which as a female they seem to be on the fritz sometimes!), days gone bad, and days that ended absolutely perfect. All in all...this is just a journal of my crazy, beautiful life as a Wyoming Wife.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Dream Chasers

Last night we were up late skinning our hunters trophies, and I realized a lot of things-

Happiness is found in a new knife.

Companionship is one of the most important things.

Never skin an animal wearing fleece.

Always cherish every late night conversation with your lover, you talk about things that you wouldn't during the day.

Laughter really is the best medicine, it's good for your soul.

We're just two people in love, chasing our dreams and investing every bone and ounce of hard work we have to make our wishes come true.

I call us dream chasers. 

~Wyoming Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment